The Business of Storytelling - Exclusive Course on Leadership
Time & Location
About the Event
A 2 day session on Leadership, unveiling the transformational skills of Story by Grandmaster of Storytelling Sue Hollingsworth. Suitable for: CEO's, MD's, heads of NGO's and international businesses, directors of schools and hospitals, politicians, leading military staff and those who seek to motivate, inspire, challenge or mobilise.
This is a rare opportunity to work with one of the most experienced story consultants and coaches in the world in a small, informal group. Suitable for senior leaders in both the private and public sectors, in any kind of organisation, especially those seeking to extend their reach beyond their current sphere of influence.
No previous experience of storytelling needed but a willingness to be challenged & learn in an experiential way is essential.
Participants will leave with:
- a clear understanding of why the ability to tell a good story well is a key leadership competency
- a deep grounding in the 3 main different kinds of story
- a practical tool kit of essential storytelling skills
- intensive personal coaching on their own leadership stories.
- The Business of Storytelling€2,500€2,5000€0