Corporate Storytelling Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a private event. Companies and organisations often invite DISC to design special workshop sessions for their employees; handing them tools of the Craft of Storytelling or to coach them on the individual stories they would like to share.
Often these sessions have a focuss on:
- teaching specific public speaking tools,
- giving structure to your story and
- presenting yourself to your audiences.
But also other - more advanced - areas of the Craft of Storytelling can be taught.
- How to connect your listeners on an emotional level to your story.
- How to speak from the heart.
- How to listen without jugement.
- How to go from 'collegues' to 'Team'.
- How to elicit truthfull observations from your employees.
Anything is possible and DISC will design these sessions especially to your company's needs and wishes.
For example in this case, DISC is hosting an after-work storytelling workshop for the employees of a company called BlinkLane Consulting. DISC Director Terra Norihiro Terazawa & DISC's Storytelling Scientist Connor McMullen are taking them on a journey that starts online where they recieve their first tips & assignments. Secondly, they will meet at BlinkLane's office for an intensive and inspirational session on the craft of presenting themselves in a way that is both personal as professional. Here Terra & Connor will be coaching them on thier individual stories. Lastly they will get to gether on a special event to share their stories and put their skills to work.
If you would like to invite DISC to your company as well; please contact us.