DISC Storytelling Cafe's
Every now & then we love to get together, invite our friends and cuddle up around a warm fireplace... or a big sofa... or in the middle of a sunny field... and start sharing some stories and enjoying some fine food while we're at it.
These get-togethers are what we call our DISC Storytelling Cafe's.
Most cafe's take place at Lunchroom 'De Overkant'. It is one of THE BEST places in The Hague and owner Lucy has treated us many, many times to her delicious soups and salads. Thank you so much, Lucy!!!!
- Generally the Storytelling Cafe's start at 19h and go on till 21h. (but sometimes from 17h till 19h)
- Each cafe you can enjoy some fine food, like a soup or a salad. It is always vegetarian, mostly organic, completely home-made and preferably gluten/lactose free.
- We would like to suggest a donation of 12 euro's for food & stories.
- Stories at the Storytelling Cafe's are theme (and often season) related. So, "Love stories for St. Valentine', 'Loooooong stories for the longest day', 'Stories around All Saints Day', and so on, and so on...
- Anyone who would like to share a nice story is invited to do so - it can be long or short - anything you like! Please send an email to info@DISCstorytelling.com
Come and join us anytime!
We will have
3 SPECIALS coming up: 3x Real Life Stories ~ Family Matters
October 13th (FRIDAY) Sue Hollingsworth & Norihiro Terazawa - Terra
October 20st (FRIDAY) Esther Kornalijnslijper
October 27th (FRIDAY) Participants of the Autobiographical Course by Sue Hollingsworth
All from 19h - 21h (walk in from 18h30 on)
November 25th (SATURDAY): Winter Tales with Caja van der Poel and others... (with gluhwein around the fireplace!)