NOTE. During Corona, our upcoming Cafe's will be ONLINE via ZOOM, free for all! We will send out a link via our media and here, on this website.
believe sharing stories is great fun and very, very good for our soul. We want people to get together, sit with friends and cuddle up around a warm fireplace... or a big sofa... or in the middle of a sunny field... and start sharing some of those
stories whilst enjoying some fine food & drinks.
And that's why we started to organise the DISC Cafe's. During Corona, they are EVERY 2nd SATERDAY!
- The link to the Zoom Cafe's: HERE (in case you log in via your own zoom account, you might be needing this: Meeting ID: 929 1200 5031
& Password: 014295 )
- We would like your support. May we suggest a donation via TIKKIE.
- Anyone who would like to share a nice story is invited to do so
- it can be long or short - anything you like! Please send an email to francine@DISCstorytelling.com
Upcoming dates/ or check our AGENDA:
NOTE. Upcoming Cafe's will be ONLINE via ZOOM, free for all! We will send out a link via our media and here, on this website. The ZOOM Cafe's are allways from 19h - 20h CET.
Sat. May 9th Storytelling Cafe ONLINE via ZOOM (theme: 'Sweet
& Sour Memories')
Thur. May 14th Joined DISC/NBS Storytelling Cafe ONLINE via ZOOM (theme: 'Friendship')
Sat. May 23rd Storytelling Cafe ONLINE via ZOOM (theme: 'Silly & Smart Stories')
Sat. June 6th Storytelling Cafe ONLINE
via ZOOM (theme: 'Change')
Sat. June 20th Storytelling Cafe ONLINE via ZOOM (theme: 'Growth')
July 11th Storytelling Cafe @StranttentHetPuntje
Sat. August 8th Storytelling Cafe @StranttentHetPuntje
Come and join us anytime!
Regarding the after-Corona-Cafe's:
1) The Cosy Cafe's (October-Nov-Dec-Jan-Febr-March-April-May) take place at Lunchroom 'De Overkant'. It is one of THE BEST places in The Hague and owner Yaron and his wife Janneke have treated us many, many times with their hospitality. Thank you so much, Yaron, Janneke and all the Overkanters!!!!
2) In the
Sunny months (June-July-August-September), we move to the Scheveningen beach @StranttentHetPuntje Owner
(and wonderful guy!) Aad is hosting us in his beach house and treating us to his amazing soups&salads. A MUST GO TO in the Summer!
- Each cafe you can enjoy some fine food, like a soup or a salad. It is always vegetarian, mostly organic, completely
home-made and preferably gluten/lactose free.
- Generally the Cafe's start at 19h and go on till 21h.